Internships of the Future
See the Insights
2020 Changed the Future for Internships.
In an unprecedented adjustment, corporate intern divisions across the US, and the globe, had to adjust their 2020 internship programs practically overnight.
From in-person to virtual internships, to adjusting living and working conditions, and trying to build team morale in an unusual (to say the least) situation, the entire intern experience was affected.
How did companies execute successful internship programs despite the chaos? UrbanBound connected with several experienced internship leaders to find out.
These leaders shared insights on:
- The Unique Challenges of 2020
- Managing Virtual Internships
- Adjusting Typical Reimbursement Plans
- Communication and Team Building
- Plans for the Next Intern Season