The Perfect Match:
How to Evaluate and Find the Right Employee Relocation Partner for Your Business
Watch the Webinar
Finding a true partner isn’t easy - in life and in business. The relationship has to be mutually beneficial and add value to your programs and processes.
Why would your relationship with your relocation partner be any different?
The relocation management industry has experienced major change in the last five years - evolving needs, improved technology, industry innovations and even tax reform have changed the game.
With relocation a key part of company growth, you need a partner who fits your business and talent goals, and has your best interests at heart. But evaluating relocation partners based on outdated criteria isn't productive, so now what?
We’ve dusted off UrbanBound’s most popular piece of content, our Ultimate Guide to Evaluating Relocation Partners, and turned it into an interactive webinar to help you find the perfect relocation partner!
As you look forward to 2021, arm yourself with the tools to efficiently audit and reevaluate your current relocation management services and set must-haves for your relocation program going forward.
Here’s what we'll cover:
- Insights into whether a Relocation Management Company (RMC) is right for your company
- What you need to know about your organization to effectively evaluate relocation partners
- Hidden fees associated with Relocation Management Companies and how to know your company is getting the best deal
- When it’s the right time to re-evaluate your current RMC
- How to craft the perfect relocation task force